Thursday, October 30, 2008

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts!

I did quite a few searches and I finally found a review feed that appeals to me. Comic Book Savant deals with reviews of main stream comic books lines and graphic novels. Things like this are handy so you can get some insight in to thing you want to read. I like being able to seek out different reviews. There are some library sponsored ones and I think that is great! There is less bias in something like that and you don't have to worry about content being inappropriate. I think it might even be neat to set up a peercast. We could have teens review books out loud with a staffer and then post them for other teens to hear. I like podcasts and think they are a viable option in furthering the libraries visibility in the community.

No comments: