Tuesday, October 28, 2008

#17 Playing around with PBWiki

I am pretty familiar with coding and I was even a little uncomfortable with this one.... I was able to add my link to the bottom but I didn't feel very sure of my efforts until I had saved and actually was able to follow my newly posted link back to my blog....
As I enjoy basic coding and the idea of being able to play around with new things there is some fun to be found in the site, but only if you can overcome the foreign feel it has. From signing up to editing a post that hundreds before you have already touched it is an entirely new experience.
I agree that this is a pleasure site as even the name implies. What is more fun and playful then a PB & J Sandwich?? So put on your floaties and jump in! I don't know that I will use this one a whole lot but it was interesting to give it a try and to know more about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey I teach our wikipedia class and I was uncomfortable with this one.