Thursday, October 30, 2008

#19 Discovering web 2.0 tools

Ah yes, a project everyone should be able to get behind! There is nothing like a big list of useful possibilities to help you feel excited! I chose my selection from the Web 2.0 awards!
As a PSA I was interested in finding a source that was of use to me in job and could be applied everyday and I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered http://www.esnips.com/ I have always been a big fan of photobucket for digital storage for remote access but this site brings it to a whole new level!
Esnips has a community feel that photobucket didn't that links people with similar interests together. It even has a karaoke section that you can post your warbles for all to hear!! Maybe not the best idea, but still a fun one. The main glory that is this site is the free 5 GB of storage space for you to store your photos, documents, pictures, and even music! You can see read and listen to many different things. If you use it to store your own, you can fit quite a bit on there. Then, you can link your picture back for all to see and show off your stuff.
Tired of carrying around a disc that might get scratched with your resume on it? Store it here and access it anytime you are at a pc with internet access. At this point in time I am sure you can see why as a PSA I think this tool has some great things to offer. But don't take my word for it! :0

No comments: