Saturday, September 6, 2008

Life Long Learning Skills

As we embark on this 2.0 exploration we have been asked to do a few key tasks to show that we can apply the knowledge that we are being exposed to. In this blog I want to mention my life long learning skill that I have found I understand easily as well as the skill that I struggle with.

It will be no surprise to anyone who knows me that the skill I find to come the easiest is playing. I am almost always in the mood to do something fun and creative so I never have any shortage of learning opportunities in that area.

However, if you take the play out of it, I find it hard to have confidence in myself and my abilities. So when I am learning something I find to be a bit out of my normal scope it can be hard to go full steam ahead with it for fear of being inadequate.

I am hoping I can put my strength to work to overcome my weaknesses as we work on these new tasks for Library 2.0

No comments: