Saturday, September 27, 2008

#9 Searching with Syndic8

I found Syndic8 to be the most interesting and fastest loading. I like the ubber old school html layout and I can get behind the vast wealth of items it pulls up as well as how it is displayed. I did a few searches for some interest items and was pleased with what came back. I enjoy knowing the format and update date as well as its approval date before I dive into some website. I would be interested to hear some other opinions on this searcher so drop me a line if you have some input or some underground tips or search points that you find to be even more helpful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syndic8 reminds of trying to search the internet when I was in grade school, but I think that's what helps it work faster than some of the other sites.